The Brothers of Whiskey River is a series co-written by Katherine Garbera and Eve Gaddy -it is a series that has gone through somewhat of a transformation. The Brothers of Whiskey River novels have new covers and new titles… but, this was originally a differently named series, with different titles and covers. And that information is listed below so that there is no confusion – or you purchase the newer books not realizing that you may already have them in your collection.
(to be honest here, that is a particular pet peeve of mine – I read so much that I often go on the “look” of the cover for recognizing something I’ve read before – I’ve learned my lesson the hard and expensive way to always read the blurb)
Anyway, I do not know the reasons for the changes, but I absolutely trust Tule Publishing and these authors to have had a sound, marketing perhaps, reason for the change. The important fact is that the stories within the covers and titles remain the same – no matter which version you may have or might read in the future. And they all are fun, sexy, totally satisfying Romances that I’m pretty certain you’d enjoy. I know that I certainly did. 🙂
These stories have been reviewed using the newer titles and covers here at Romance Is Ageless – but I’ve listed both below for information purposes.
All Reviews that were posted here at Romance Is Ageless have been linked to the review post.
The Brothers of Whiskey River
- Scandal with the Rancher by Julia Justiss (a prequel Historical Romance featuring the brother’s father.. the founder of their empire and a bit of a scoundrel himself)
- Texas Heirs by Katherine Garbera & Eve Gaddy
- Texas Cowboy by Eve Gaddy
- Texas Tycoon by Katherine Garbera
- Texas Rebel by Eve Gaddy
- Texas Lover by Katherine Garbera
- Texas Bachelor by Katherine Garbera & Eve Gaddy
ORIGINALLY THIS WAS TITLED AS BELOW:
- Where There’s A Will (now Texas Heirs)
- One Night With The Cowboy (now Texas Cowboy)
- One Night With The Tycoon (now Texas Tycoon)
- One Night With The Bad Boy (now Texas Rebel)
- One Night With The Playboy (now Texas Lover)
- The Valentine Gamble (now Texas Bachelor)
No matter the title or cover – they are all damned good books so enjoy. 🙂