The first book that I remember clearly reading of Kelly Hunter’s was What A Bachelor Needs which was part of the multi-author series Montana Born Bachelor Auction. I recall thinking that I would be looking for more of her titles, and I did find several through Tule Publishing – and I loved every single one. She’s also written for Harlequin – and now I have another back list of books to go looking for, but what a horrible chore, right? *huge grin*
Ms Hunter writes the types of stories that take me out of my world and into another place – and that is exactly why I read, to be carried away for a time, see things I might never see in my life. Always realistic, relatable and heartwarming… really, what more could you ask from a Romance Author?
If you’d like a look at her impressive back list or want to know what she’s currently doing, her official website is over there –> KELLY HUNTER
While most of her stories that I’ve already read are through Tule, I’ll be adding anything that I pick up from her back list over time.
Reviews that have appeared here at Romance Is Ageless will be linked back to the review post.
The Jackson Family
- The Courage of Eli Jackson
- The Heart of Caleb Jackson
- The Downfall of Cutter Jackson
- Pursued By The Rogue from Fairytales of New York
- What A Bachelor Needs from Montana Born Bachelor Auction
- What A Bride Wants from The Great Wedding Giveaway
- Casey from American Extreme Bull Riders Tour